The Future of Wine Forum, 26-27 November 2020
Packaging, distribution, and post consumer recycling (or lack of it) is the biggest part of wine’s carbon footprint. So what does the future look like for bottles, packaging and closures, in light of sustainability concerns, and opportunities? Our panelists discuss.
- Lauren Holman, export sales manager, Château Léoube
- David Harvey, head of the London office, Raeburn Fine Wines
- Brad Greatrix, winemaker, Nyetimber
- Dominique Tourneix, CEO, DIAM France
- Sally Evans, owner and winemaker, Château George 7