The Future of Wine Forum: How do we use sustainability to attract the next generation of wine consumers?
The Future of Wine Forum, 26-27 November 2020
The closing plenary session of the conference focuses on the next generation of wine consumers. The concern in the wine industry is that younger generations are drinking less and less wine and switching to spirits and other drinks. So how can sustainability help make wine more relevant again, outside the tiny but growing niches of organic, biodynamic, natural or “clean”? Our panel debates.
- Richard Wright, behavioural science director, Unilever
- Madeline Puckette, co-founder, WineFolly.com
- Allison Jordan, executive director, California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance
- Richard Ellison, founder and buyer, Wanderlust Wine
- Hanna Halmari, editor, Sustainablewine.co.uk